Farm-to-Table is not a new concept to us! Chef Bev Gannon has been promoting and featuring locally-sourced Hawaiian produce, meats and products since 1988. Our dishes are a unique blend of fresh Hawaiian flavors, local Asian influences, and modern preparations.
Hali’imaile General Store, Bev’s original and most acclaimed restaurant, has been a Maui destination for both residents and tourists for over 32 years. Please join us, we’d love the opportunity to show our aloha spirit and famous Hawaiian hospitality.
- Before you begin your reservation online:
- Lunch is served five days a week, Tuesday – Saturday from 11:00am to 2:30pm.
- Dinner is served five nights a week, Tuesday – Saturday from 5:00pm to 8:00pm.
- All parties are encouraged to make a reservation for lunch & dinner.
- Outside seating for dinner available upon request. We do not have outside seating for lunch.
- We do not take reservations through email.
- Reserve your table through the form below or Call Us directly at 808-572-2666.
Make a Reservation
“12 Best Restaurants in Maui, Hawaii”
-Trips to Discover
Open Table Diners’ Choice Awards
Best Food, Fit for Foodies & Healthy