Please join us in our continued celebration of our 30th year on Maui. On November 30th, for one night only, Hali’imaile General Store will feature a special menu, in addition to our standard menu, featuring items from our November 1988 menu. Please contact us at 808.572.2666 or online to make your reservation!
Please join us on Sunday, November 12th to cheer on our pastry chef, Jocelyn Kanaele, who will participate in the “Life is Sweet” Event to benefit <a href=”https://www.bestbuddies.org/hawaii/” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>The Best Buddies in Hawaii </a>organization. <strong>Best Buddies Hawaii</strong> offers One-to-One Friendship and Leadership Development programs – positively impacting nearly 9,700 individuals with and without disabilities in Hawaii.
The event will be on Sunday, November 12th from 2:00-5:00pm at <a href=”http://www.theshopsatwailea.com” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>The Shops at Wailea</a>
<a href=”https://celebrationsmaui.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/lifeissweet-1.gif”><img class=”alignnone size-large wp-image-2187″ src=”https://celebrationsmaui.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/lifeissweet-1-815×1030.gif” alt=”” width=”815″ height=”1030″ /></a>
Lunch | Monday-Friday | 11am-2:30pm
Dinner | Nightly | 5:00-9:00pm
900 Hali'imaile Road
Makawao, Hawaii 96768
- Hali’imaile General Store offers Kama’aina discount July 1, 2019 – November 15, 2019
- Communities Rally to Support Federal Workers
- Hali’imaile General Store celebrates 30 years in business on Maui by collecting and matching donations to Boys and Girls Club of Maui at Bev Gannon Restaurants
- Best Fine Dining and Best Server on Maui by Maui Time Weekly!
- “Best Service on Maui” as named by the readers of Maui News