Hali’imaile General Store has received the 2015 Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator. This award is given for wine lists that offer a well-chosen selection of quality producers, along with a thematic match to the menu in both price and style.
Winning the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence is a true source of pride for the entire team at Hali’imaile General Store and we’d like to thank all of our past guests who took the time to complete a review on TripAdvisor.
A BIG mahalo to the readers of Maui Time Weekly for voting Hali’imaile General Store “Best Lunch on Maui” in the Best of Maui 2015 reader poll. We are so thankful for your support.
Lunch | Monday-Friday | 11am-2:30pm
Dinner | Nightly | 5:00-9:00pm
900 Hali'imaile Road
Makawao, Hawaii 96768
- Communities Rally to Support Federal Workers
- Hali’imaile General Store Announces Holiday Lunch and Dinner Menus
- Hali’imaile General Store celebrates 30 years in business on Maui by collecting and matching donations to Boys and Girls Club of Maui at Bev Gannon Restaurants
- Best Fine Dining and Best Server on Maui by Maui Time Weekly!
- “Best Service on Maui” as named by the readers of Maui News