Hali’imaile General Store has received the 2015 Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator. This award is given for wine lists that offer a well-chosen selection of quality producers, along with a thematic match to the menu in both price and style.
Winning the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence is a true source of pride for the entire team at Hali’imaile General Store and we’d like to thank all of our past guests who took the time to complete a review on TripAdvisor.
A BIG mahalo to the readers of Maui Time Weekly for voting Hali’imaile General Store “Best Lunch on Maui” in the Best of Maui 2015 reader poll. We are so thankful for your support.
Lunch | Monday-Friday | 11am-2:30pm
Dinner | Nightly | 5:00-9:00pm
Monday-Friday | 2:30-5:00pm
(Starting May 17, 2017)
900 Hali'imaile Road
Makawao, Hawaii 96768
- Jocelyn Kanaele, Celebrations Pastry Chef to participate in Life is Sweet Event
- Hali’imaile General Store announces fall menu 2017
- Hali’imaile General Store celebrates 30 years in business on Maui
- Hali’imaile General Store 30th Anniversary Events and Specials
- Gannon’s Restaurant Announces Thanksgiving Day Buffet Menu