Hali’imaile General Store is pleased to be participating in Localicious Hawaii 2016 to benefit the Hawaii Agriculture Foundation. Dine at Hali’imaile General Store between March 1-31, 2016 and for every order of the special entree, Furikake Ahi & Coconut Shrimp with Molokai sweet potatoes, baby bok choi, lemongrass-ginger butter and mango chili sauce, $1 will be donated to HAF’s Veggie U educational program.
For more information about Localicious Hawaii 2016, Hawaii Agriculture Foundation and Veggie U, visit their website at www.hawaiiagfoundation.org/events/localicious-hawaii.
Chef Bev Gannon will be participating in the Hawaii Wine & Food Festival 2016 which will be held October 14-30, 2016 on Hawaii Island, Maui and Oahu.
The Hawaii Food & Wine Festival is the premier epicurean destination event in the Pacific and takes place over two weeks featuring a roster of over 100 internationally-renowned master chefs, personalities, and wine and spirit producers. C0-founded by two of Hawaii’s own James Beard Award-winning chefs, Roy Yamaguchi and Alan Wong, the festival will showcase wine tastings, cooking demonstrations, one-of-a-kind excursions, and exclusive dining opportunities with dishes highlighting the state’s bounty of local produce, seafood, beef and poultry.
For more information visit the Hawaii Food & Wine Festival website.
Lunch | Monday-Friday | 11am-2:30pm
Dinner | Nightly | 5:00-9:00pm
900 Hali'imaile Road
Makawao, Hawaii 96768
- Hali’imaile General Store offers Kama’aina discount July 1, 2019 – November 15, 2019
- Communities Rally to Support Federal Workers
- Hali’imaile General Store celebrates 30 years in business on Maui by collecting and matching donations to Boys and Girls Club of Maui at Bev Gannon Restaurants
- Best Fine Dining and Best Server on Maui by Maui Time Weekly!
- “Best Service on Maui” as named by the readers of Maui News