Hali’imaile General Store is pleased to be participating in Localicious Hawaii 2016 to benefit the Hawaii Agriculture Foundation. Dine at Hali’imaile General Store between March 1-31, 2016 and for every order of the special entree, Furikake Ahi & Coconut Shrimp with Molokai sweet potatoes, baby bok choi, lemongrass-ginger butter and mango chili sauce, $1 will be donated to HAF’s Veggie U educational program.
For more information about Localicious Hawaii 2016, Hawaii Agriculture Foundation and Veggie U, visit their website at www.hawaiiagfoundation.org/events/localicious-hawaii.
Chef Bev Gannon has shared the recipe for Hali’imaile General Store’s wildly popular dish, Sashimi Napoleon, with Giadi de Laurentiis while she was filming for her Food Network television show, Giada’s Weekend Getaways.
Get the recipe on the Food Network website.
Lunch | Monday-Friday | 11am-2:30pm
Dinner | Nightly | 5:00-9:00pm
900 Hali'imaile Road
Makawao, Hawaii 96768
- Hali’imaile General Store offers Kama’aina discount July 1, 2019 – November 15, 2019
- Communities Rally to Support Federal Workers
- Hali’imaile General Store celebrates 30 years in business on Maui by collecting and matching donations to Boys and Girls Club of Maui at Bev Gannon Restaurants
- Best Fine Dining and Best Server on Maui by Maui Time Weekly!
- “Best Service on Maui” as named by the readers of Maui News